Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've Been Loved

I've been loved in many ways by many people, whom I've known, met, or just come across, whether directly or indirectly. That's what I believe. No matter how small or how little it might mean, how long it lasted or even just a brief moment, it still has a significant impact in my life.

All types of love exist. Whether one can accept it or not, is another matter. Everybody ( I believe ) longs for love, to be loved, and to love another in return.

A child yearning for parental love,
Parent's loving their child(s) unconditionally,
Partner's devoted love,
Family & relative's caring love,
Friendship's love,
and others, here and there...

I feel grateful, happy and lucky, to have been loved, to be loved, & still being loved.

I personally feel, LOVE makes one grow, feels strong (emotionally), confident, passionate, & a sense of security and belonging. When you feel that you're not alone, you'll be able to do amazing things in your life.

What happens when a love has been scarred? I don't have an ultimate answer to that. But I guess it's times like these, it would be best to move on with ones own life.

All types of love are all around us. Don't stop loving.

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach