Monday, March 01, 2010

Just Not In The Mood...

I'm not in the mood for funny jokes, practical jokes, nor any funny businesses. Neither am I in the mood to take in any inconsiderate and unreasonable requests at other people's own convenience or likings.

There are more other important matters and priorities for me to focus on at the moment.

Times like these, jerks and idiots, pls stay far far FAR away from me. Better think THRICE before talking, and be more considerate and understanding towards people's situations. Most importantly, do not ASS+U+ME!!

I dislike plans to be disrupted and to be cancelled at the last minute. Not that I'm not flexible about it personally, provided if it only involves me alone. But the thing is, it is not just me alone. When matters involves more than 1 person, lots of things need to be put into consideration.

I dislike breaking promises either. That is why, I do not PROMISE anything. Too much damage control involved if things go down badly. Physically and mentally torturing...

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach