Thursday, July 09, 2009

Why I Shouldn't Nap During Hot Days

I've never been a fan of "afternoon naps", but sometimes if I'm really tired, I do try to have one. Maybe say 10-15 mins ?

But all these while, my experiences were not so pleasant. (there goes my pleasant dreams...day dreaming got lah!) They say that naps should "refresh" you and all those stuffs, but for me, it just gives me a headache and potential migraine... *bleh*

So eventually, most of the time, I would just hang in there throughout the day, and do my sleeping at night. If I did successfully napped during the afternoons, I wouldn't be able to sleep early at all at night... (there goes another good night's sleep and sweet dreams) *double bleh*

Lesson for myself: just sleep early lah!~~ (as if) hahaha....

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach