Monday, July 06, 2009

Shopping Here I Come

Ok, have went ahead with a little bit of shopping anyway. Despite the lack of "substance".


I'm so into C.Union brand at the moment. It just so happens that I quite like the designs (vintage design styles printed on their apparels), the sizes & cuttings fits me (I especially like the V-necks), and their assorted colour range & combinations (at least it's acceptable & quite pleasant) some are really bold, but overall, it's nice!

I hope they maintained and improve their designs and quality though. Otherwise I would need to keep changing brands and finding alternatives every other shopping.

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach