Monday, July 06, 2009

Shop-A-Holic

I have a sudden urge to refill my closet with more clothes now.

It is also possibly because it's the Mega Sale, so everything is definately affordable and reasonable. And also a fact, I don't know where the maids have put away some of my nice clothes and forgotten where they've put it. (meaning it's lost somewhere) I definately would need to replace with new ones pretty soon anyway.

But before I even do, I've already used up my quota on my kids. Kids clothes aren't exactly cheap. The only reason why spending is necessary (and inevitable) because they look cute & pretty in almost anything (especially if its girls) and being girls, all also want to be cute & pretty. They choose their own clothes, fashion, even shoes... (except for sizes)

The most important reason is definately because, they grow up so fast and so big. As they grow up, they tend to become even more picky on their choices and fashion. (kids also have fashion taste too you know)

Hmm...Kids fashion show anyone ? LOLz

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach