Friday, July 10, 2009

My First...(part 1)

No. Not talking nor discussing anything about my sex life or first kiss or first relationships stuffs. It's going to be another "boring" post... (accept the fact)

So, my first "experiences" or encounters of sorts... (whatever I can still remember)

1) Bike accident

Happened sometime around form 4, around CNY. Thought my life would end right there & then. But luckily there was no traffic at the time of accident. I panicked and braked too hard when a car swerved right out, causing the brakes to jam and skidded. To my surprise, it was painless when I hit the ground and skidded, the pain and side effects only kicked in when I got up and tried to move...and also during the whole recovery period. My whole mind totally shut off and went blanked. When the first thought popped up, it was me feeling very guilty for being careless and thought my parents would've killed me for it. I never got the chance to participate in school sports for the final time during my final year in school.

2) Car accident

I was a back seat passenger, while my mum was driving. We were heading back to Penang from KL with an uncle of mine. It was pouring heavily, a car had already crashed and stopped in the middle of the highway. My mom tried to avoid it, but because there were probably oil spills, the car couldn't stop, the brake jammed, and the car just kept moving forward. Luckily it didn't spin uncontrollably, we would've been goners. And even luckier cos we skidded along the road dividers, rammed right behind an old model proton saga with very sturdy bumper. Wasn't even a scratch on that thing, but it made the front of our car crushed.

3) Leaving Home

Right after SPM and just the start of the holidays, I decided to pursue my "dream" studies in communication design in KL. I finally left my home in Penang of 18 years, to live on my own, being "semi" independant. (financially still funded by parents) It was a bit weird at first, living on my own, meeting new friends, housemates, new environment. But with some good friends/people accompanying me that time, I felt better.

1 comment:

George Yew said...

chech.. tot got sex post haha

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach