Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Start Growing!

Alright, first of all (pre-announcement), *ahem* if you don't ever see me updating this post after some time, you'll know that the green thumb has failed on me (again) *touch wood*

Anyway, here goes...

I've bought some flower seeds and reasonable functional type of pots. I'd love to see some mixtures of flowers of some sorts growing out together. Hope it'll work, not sure how it'll turn out looking though, I do hope it'll come out the way I'd imagined it to be. *fingers crossed...oh wait, make that TOES crossed as well...hehehe*

I really really really REALLY would love to see them bloom one day.

Worms, snails, plant eating bugs (& etc) ...Please please please PLEASE KEEP AWAY !!!

oh btw, the watermelon plant died mid-way. Don't know whether it's sabotaged or died of natural causes...oh well...*try try TRY...again & again & again*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach