Friday, June 26, 2009

What I'm Missing Out...

*just some random thoughts that came popping out from my mind, let's see now...

1) Hanging out with friend(s)
I'm not particularly a "group" person, however I do enjoy having a friend, the most maybe 2-3 in a relatively smaller & closer group of friends, spending time together over yumchar, or a nice meal. Updating, chit-chatting (or sometimes gossiping) about each other & others.

*Would definately want to make it happen again one day

2) Travelling
If only I'm not that particularly prone to motion sickness, I would actually enjoy travelling. Even if I do drive, fatigue would definately kick in and kill my sense of enjoyment (yea, pathetic right?) I try to enjoy the relaxation time though, look around, see a different scenery & environment (hmm....can I even say that it's worth it?) LOLz

*And I thought motion sickness would pass over time...sigh...mentally weak

3) Movies
Yea, watching at cinema types, not just watching DVD's at home on my reasonably wide screen or portable screen (laptop that is) It's a whole different experience especially with surround sounds and everything big & loud. Wonder whether the translations are any better nowadays...hahaha (I miss the annual movie outing with friends...*sob sob*)

*Well, ok, financially speaking, DVD's really aren't that bad, cos I do get to watch some cool movies over and over (& over) again. *grins*

4) Pool
No, not swimming pool. Pool, snooker, billiards (Well, maybe the snooker table IS too big and wide for me) But, I used to enjoy pocketing them balls. Although I still lack certain sense of judgement, and the lack of practice on strength, angle, strategy planning. It's having fun that counts...(I feel sorry to my devoted "sifu's" already...thousand apologies ya?)

*Definately an activity next on my list, need to find a decent outlet though

5) Good Food or Cuisines
Well, frankly, I confess I am a rather "picky" eater. So I do have my preferences in taste. I miss those younger times when the family went for hi-tea and stuff. Hmm...get a whiff and look of all those pastries, delicious cakes, mouth watering fruit salads....*yummy* Buffet would have been something I'd indulged in too, but not anymore...for obvious reasons! LOLz

*Sushi buffet (all you can eat) anyone ??? hahaha...

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach