Thursday, January 11, 2007

This Is It...

This is it...the last few days before the big day. Better say some prayers and wishes...*weewangwang* hahhaha

The whole family, even my in-laws will be here soon together to witness this urm..happy and auspicious event ?? hahaha...everyone is so anxious and eager to meet the twins...*pressure* Pray pray pray...both are healthy, normal and as pretty as their sister. Wonder who they'll look like this time...*any bets??*

Anyway, it has been one tough journey and finally reaching its destination, just need to hang on til the end. Luckily with modern technology, the laptop, wifi, games and some dvd's, has been my companion for the past week. *sigh* Don't think I'll be able to enjoy all those once I have my hands, eyes, & mind all full and focus onto the twins and the lil monkey. *think happy thoughts* hahahah....

So, here goes ppl...wish me luck!!~~ *still trying to think of happy thoughts* heheheh....*sigh*

(4 more days) Island Hospital - here I come. *The twins are coming!!*

2 comments:

George Yew said...

make way~ the twins is coming to town! haha..

hmm my bet is on you. both will look like you like the lil monkey haha :P

sorry i cant be there for you this time due to traveling (agian). hope by the time i m back i get to hear some great news from you.

you take care and safe hmm.. delivery? :D

Renee said...

hahaha...TQ TQ TQ...you have a safe trip too. By the time you get back, I should be home resting dee. Will keep everyone updated!~~ =P

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach