Monday, January 15, 2007

8 More Hours...

Writing my last words here before the final moment...

I am very happy that a lot of ppl, especially family, relatives and friends has extended their wishes to me. Feel very encouraged and strong to face whatever challenges that will be expecting very soon...Anyway, wanna say many many thanks again to everyone!!~~ love ya *muaks*

Here's a brief guide of what's going to happen...

12am onwards - PUASA !!~~ hahahah....
6am - wakey wakey!!~~ *yawn*
7am - hospital admission, procedures, blah blah blah...
9am ~ 11am - operation commencement (dunno exactly what time it will be, but the sooner the better...hahahaha...)

SMS'es will be sent to those I have numbers, for others, will have to wait for my email or msg postings online...=P patient ya...promised to take and post lotsa lotsa cute cute twin bb pix dee...

Ok, that's all for now. *pray pray pray*

Next up, new beginning, new life...

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach