Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Rain Really Came

hahaha...I'm not a big time fan of "Rain"...but thank god the rain has finally come. Although the news of potential floods and disasters may sound alarming, but with a little bit of rain, it should be a life saver for some of us who are suffering from the heat these past few months. It would also be less miserable in my case to have a bit of rain and cool weather once I've given birth.

Just thinking about the whole 30 days confinement thingy makes me miserable. No washing / normal baths, no fan / wind...*aih* not to mentioned being confined in bed, lying down all the time... sounds miserable enough ain't it ? But that's for the best if want to fully recover from all these.

Anyway, just enjoying this cool weather while I still can. Recently also developed some rashes / itchiness. (supposingly common amongst 1st / multiple pregnancies) oh well...hope I can still keep my sanity.

God help me!!~~ 9 more days...

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach