Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh~ Heavy Me!

Well, 8~9 mths of pregnancy sure felt quick...but these last final days sure is a killer. I can't wait til it's finally over...*phew* getting heavier and difficult to move dee. Not to mentioned lying down, and trying to get up. =P

For the record, I am at 66.5kg right now. (inclusive of the twins, some fat, fluids in the body, my own weight, etc...) I wonder how am I going to achieve slimming down to 48kg? hmm...ok lah, maybe aim to achieve 52kg first (original weight), then only aim for 48kg or lesser...*pray pray pray*

I seem to have also developed writer's block...can't seem to think of anything to write (been idling for 30 mins before writing this sentence...hahaha)

Anyway, was suppose to post up some stuffs bout my dad's b'day, but was not able to transfer the pix. Well, have to postphone that project for now...hahaah...belated post. ;)

I'll also probably have to post up regarding the twins arrival a little bit later too. Have to make sure I fully recover first. The problem is probably I might have my hands full by then...=P hahaha...I wish and hope that the twins will have a synchronize timing, like sleeping & feeding and stuff...If it happens to be one at a time, that's gonna be one heck of a prob...kakakak...*touch wood* praying and reciting more Amitabha to that...

Oh well, 11 days and counting...wish me luck !!~~

2 comments:

George Yew said...

good luck haha..
11 days to go Kambateh!

Renee said...

hahaha...tks...
9 days to go now...*sigh*
any other suggestions how to pass the time more stress-free?

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach