Monday, December 14, 2009

I Love Swimming

The relaxing leisurely type of swimming of course...not the competitive type.

Never felt so "alive" and eager to go swimming. Actually, it has been ages since I last swam...(proper swimming)

Unfortunately, I'm very stuck at the 4 feet area. Will never venture off further than that. Even though I know how to swim, but I feel safer where my feet can actually touch solid ground. I doubt I can even float properly. It's no fun to almost drown when you were very young...

At times, feels so breathless, probably due to stress, or the water pressure of the water against the chest. (yes yes...I'm very short, so the water pressure is right against my chest, where it causes breathing difficulties)

But nonetheless, I love swimming. I love the water. I love the beach too. But not swimming in the sea though...big NO no.

Wonder if I can still slim down even more from swimming...hmm...*dreaming*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach