Thursday, December 17, 2009

Go Away Sickness, I Don't Need You

Falling sick too often lately. Am so not liking it one bit. It's irritating, dreadfully irritating. Wonder what I'm doing wrong...

Lack of sleep is definately one of the culprit. But I can't help myself. I don't like taking naps, it just gives me a major headache. Sleep early? Well, that would depend as well.

Weather? Oh yea...I'd blamed it anyday, anytime. hahaha...(sorry weather, since you've been so unpredictable & unbearable, you are one of the factor)

Meals & Snacks...hmm...I've been eating healthily lately already, except of course my daily doses of Milo...might have to consider other alternatives though.

Anyway, anyhow, I'm sure I'll recover...eventually.

As for now...*hack* *cough* *wheeze* *sniff* *argh* *gulp*... HAHahahahaha....

Beware what sickness can do to you & your mind... it makes you do & say crazy stuffs...

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach