Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Self Satisfaction

Self Satisfaction (extracted from thefreedictionary.com) - Satisfaction, especially complacent satisfaction, with oneself or with one's accomplishments.

I'm learning the guitar, self learn (well, youtube helped alot)

I've learned to play basic chords (really really basic)

I've learned to strum (need to work more on that)

I'm learning to memorize chords (lots and lots of repetition playing)

*ouch* fingers numb and painful by now

I've managed to learn & memorize the song "Edelweiss" guitar chords. It's nothing like how people play it (as seen on youtube) but it's still something. LOLz

That's my satisfaction of the day.

*Taylor Swift songs, here I come!!*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach