Monday, June 22, 2009

Puzzling Puzzles

Rubik's Cube!! I guess....this is the one puzzle which keeps me puzzled. Only managed to make one side complete, and all other 5 sides still puzzling. LOLz (trying to solve one now...)

Making a mess into a deeper mess. Have never managed even close to completing the whole puzzle. (proves how low my IQ really is...*sigh*)

Time to study....

I like puzzle games, especially Jigsaw Puzzle. The physical types, I wish I could do the biggest puzzle. (still searching for something I actually like and worth keeping)

Bejewelled is fun too (or Chuzzle, other similiar puzzle games). Fast moving game and very interactive. Really requires lots of concentration. Sometimes I can even miss and not see a combination. (must be really sleepy and tired...LOLz)

I used to be really addicted to Tetris, Lemmings (the poor lil suicide critters) and those matching pairs type of games where they test your memory. Oh yea, mahjong matching tiles too. hahaha...fun enough to kill some time with it.

Puzzles....puzzling....puzzled!!~

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach