Friday, June 12, 2009

People's First Impression Of Me

*not necessarily accurate, but it's something in general

1) You're "cool" (cold, silent type)
2) You look young (I don't feel young though...haha)
3) You look nicer with long hair (I promised myself I won't have short hair anymore, cos it was a dissaster)
4) You're so shy (It's just sometimes better to say nothing at all...)
5) You're so quiet (I listen alot, not really the expressive type)
6) Your silence is suspiciously frightening (Yes, and I'm also the suffer in silence type)


*Hmm...wonder if I've forgotten any...LOLz

4 comments:

pilocarpine said...

You're a chio bu, leng lui!! =)

Renee said...

Tks (i guess) what's "chio bu" exactly? LOLz *blur*

pilocarpine said...

chio bu = leng lui

one's a hokkien, another cantonese..

dat was during high skool... it has been some time since we last met...

Renee said...

hahah...TQ then. =P

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach