Monday, June 29, 2009

New Sandals....& Slippers

FINALLY! Just bought them. Will finally have my own slippers to wear and not always borrowing others. LOLz (It was fun while it lasted though)

My usual favourites are flats. Since borrowing my mom's shoes, which are half an inch or more high soles, it doesn't feel so natural and comfortable walking on. But my mom does have almost a whole shelf of different design shoes, heels & sandals.

When I was young, I remembered always playing around with my mom's heels, trying them on and attempting to walk while wearing them. (a bit deja vu feel when the kids do it now)

Oh, reminds me too how I kinda played around with my mom's make-up stuffs as well. I didn't quite understand why people put on make-up anyway. Cos til now, I've only put on make-up for performance or special events purposes (but that was also ages ago)

I kinda already like the way I am. The make-up kinda makes my skin even worse...ohhh...*pimples* Been trying ever hard to keep the skin natural and avoid more pimples than before. *groan*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach