Wednesday, June 03, 2009

New Hobby

Hobbies (extracted from Wikipedia) are practiced for interest and enjoyment, rather than financial reward. Examples include collecting creative and artistic pursuits, making, tinkering, sports and adult education. Engaging in a hobby can lead to acquiring substantial skill, knowledge and experience. However, personal fulfillment is the aim.


I'm currently sort of pursuing a new hobby. Well, if there were more time, more chances, more resources, I would've loved to do lots more other leisurely stuffs.

My latest obsession and new love - my Baby Taylor. Yes, it's the same guitar brand as Taylor Swift's guitar(s). Her's are customed made though. And at the same time, I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's songs too at the moment.


Have always wondered what it's like learning to play the guitar. It looks easy when others play it. But I guess with lots of patience and practice, I could pull through it too (I hope) lolz

Apart from the painful numb fingers I'm getting from playing the guitar, it's still enjoyable once I get used to playing the chords and making it sound right. With so many guitar playing styles to learn, the many many songs I look forward learning to play.

Whole lots more possibilities in mind. Looking forward to make it possible.

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach