Thursday, December 21, 2006

To paint or not to paint ?

hahaha...well, actually...it's kinda weird having start to re-paint again. The first few art pieces was totally terrible as far as my crappy rusty art skills are concerned. Probably also due to the fact I lack patience, and have no "connection" nor liking to the pix chosen...hopefully I can somehow overcome it.

It is slowly progressing well (i think & hope). Need a second opinion on that to confirm it. Hope to come out with lots and lots of paintings and try to see what's it worth. If I manage to sell any of it, I'll definately do my part in contributing to the needy by donating it...*what goes around, comes around* ~ i think that's what they say...

Once the paintings are done, will definately compile it and post it up one day. Hope to get feedback and comments so that can learn much more and improve from it...

2 comments:

George Yew said...

paint. that is something u good at and somethg u love. dont ever stop urself from doing the thg u always dream of. :)

Renee said...

har....you see for urself first...then tell it to me again...=P

*anymore nice references?*

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach