Saturday, December 23, 2006

Double Of Everything

This morning was out to Taman Free School market for breakfast with parents and the lil monkey. As usual, my mother (being the shop-a-holic she is), saw a stall selling children's clothing and went over to see it right away.

She got lil monkey loads of pants to wear, cos the old ones can't fit her anymore. Anyway, my dad offered to buy some clothings for the twins instead. I eventually got 2 sets a pair each baby clothing which is totally cute.

The bad thing about it: double expenses
The good thing about it: extra discounts

But that's not important. What I eventually noticed was the clothing I found was actually "mirror image" of each other. So, when both twins wear the clothings, one will have a ribbon on the right side, the other on the left. Well, at least this is one way to differenciate the two of them...*I hope* But eventually, which is which...hahahaha...this is something that have to be carefully planned and remember. hmm...tag or code the babies ?? =P

One weird encounter I had while at the stall was, an aunty was beside me and suddenly asked about my pregnancy. She guessed that I was about to give birth soon and was to be a boy. hahaha...I wonder why ppl are so curious about seeing a woman with "bigger than usual bellies" during pregnancy. Anyway, she was quite shocked after I told her I'm having twin girls and delivering mid next mth. *I just hate repeating myself over and over after some time...sigh*

As the day passes by, the twins and myself are getting more and more excited (I guess) cos they've been kicking and stretching a lot, making me all dizzy and "motion" sickness all night long. hahaha...especially when both of them move at the same time...One very good question which I just have to ask the doctor during my next and final appointment - which twin is come out first? hahaha...both are equally healthy, just a bit diff in size. Logically, I think the bigger one should come out first...right ? hahaha...let's just wait and see.

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach