Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sick Cold Rainy Days

It has been some cold rainy days here in KL. Good for some, bad for some too. Don't get me wrong, I love the cool weather, but not til the extent of getting sick. There is an epidemic, I believe, which is widely spreading amongst us. *cough*

Anyway, due to this recent wet situations, it has always been a daily routine for my cute bb to stay indoors mostly. Her most favourite daily routine on normal days of course, would be to visit the nearby playground, where she would cycle round and round without fail. These days however, she has found something more challenging to do - doodle-ling *or meaning drawing-lah

Oh well, hope to recover fast and soon to get back to work and back to some daily routines. Not forgetting to have more stuffs to blog.

p/s: Thanks to a very nice friend who has recently encouraged me to *blog* my thoughts. I think, it is really nice and fun to do.

1 comment:

George Yew said...

-.-" y use miko. so no cute haha.

anyway, welcome to the bloging buz. haha. good thg about blog is u can check back what you have done over the year and think back all the cute cute thg ur bb did. Or you can keep track of her development haha.

pg also rainign but is like here rain then there no rain. :S hot and cold. gee.. hope can sick soon so can use my MC :P

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach