Friday, April 21, 2006

Hot Sizzling Dizzy Day

Today was totally freaking hot outside. A better choice to stay indoors. But unfortunately, I had to go to the banks today...*sigh* sure made my day all dizzy and worsening my health. (hope it'll all be better soon)

Anyway, just flipped through some pix on my bro's pc and found few nice photos to post. It's actually last yrs pics but..what the heck.. Here's one with me & my hubby at Shakey's Mid Valley. Was so hungry, felt like eating that giant pizza behind us.

*coming up next - pix with my cousin from US during his trip to M'sia*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach