Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Need For Speed

Yea, talking about my driving.

I personally would rather drive a manual car than an auto any time, any day. (even if it kills my legs during traffic jams)

Based on my own personal driving experience, or preference, manual provides a sense of control, controlling the speed by choice of gears, better pick-up, etc. (but of course I don't simply speed over the limits lah...)

Why I would rather drive and have the urge and hunger for speed ? Weird excuse but...it's because I'm prone to motion sickness when being a passenger. LOLz. Yups, I am fated not to be a passenger, to just sit back and relax being driven around. *sigh*

Seriously, not even the shortest distance. Whenever the car moves, stops, takes a turn, goes over bumps, any swaying, goes up parking ramps, bumpy roads, etc....I'm a goner. *praying extra hard for dear life* hehehe...

That's why I don't really like taking buses. LRT's, trains are the worst (from my long ago experience) Boats, ferries, I'm not quite sure cos rarely travel on them. Planes, well...only feel annoyed with the air pressure, ear pain, and the few failed attempts to swallow hard...but still, motion sickness kicks in once in awhile.

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach