Monday, December 18, 2006

Not Working Anymore ~

Well..technically.

Due to the fact that I'll be delivering twin babies next month. It'll be some time before I get things together again and get back to work. It is very unfortunate that my previous maid will not be back to continue working here. That should've saved all my worries and troubles. But anyway, life still goes on. Just have to face it and move on.

Instead, I hope I can cope up by working at home while taking care of the kids. It sounds difficult (and even feels like it) but look on the bright side, I'll be spending more quality time with my own kids and getting the opportunity to see them grow up and all. That was what I've missed out the most with my eldest one...

Anyway, wish me luck ~

2 comments:

George Yew said...

wat a good way to start ur break with blogging everyday. you can try PayPerPost, then you get paid while blogging or give others comment :P

Renee said...

make fast money scheme ?? err.....nahh....not into those stuffs. =P

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach