Monday, December 18, 2006

The Day That Will Be...

16th Jan 2007 - The Day That Will Be....or might be

tentative day the twins will be out. gosh...I've not even done my shoppings yet. Wonder if I can make it in time. hahahah....start to panic dee...since there should be year end sales, hope can save a bit here and there when buying in bulks.

a bit panicky also dee cos it's like so near...yet still so far...I'm like counting down the days when I can finally breathe freely and easily...and craving to lie on my stomach and do stretchings...this time must really do it right dee....next year's mission and goal -- get slim, keep slim, STAY SLIM !! (plus getting rid of the ugly stretch marks...argh)~~~ muahahahahahah...what a great accomplishment it will be before I turn 30. *drooling* just the thought of it is so tempting...

baby gifts wish list...hmm...well, if anybody were to get anything, we're not hoping for much. Just maybe sponsorships for baby diapers, milk powder, or cash will do. Simple and easy huh? no need to think of what to buy, what colours to get, what sizes to get (and always end up sizes too small....hehehhe) *P/S: must double the value though cos it's TWINS we're talking about here...sorry to say* kakakaka.....

anyway, will update everyone when that special moment happens...another round of "wish me lucks" ?? =P

2 comments:

George Yew said...

good luck! no worry this is ur 2nd time and should be easy i guess. hehe..

btw good luck on ur diet plan, 'cos it never work for me :P

Renee said...

1st time lasted 40 mins or so...this time i've asked my gynae, he said should take around 1 hour or so for the operation (not fun lying around awake while half body is being cut you know)...~_~"

*easier said than done*

diet plan ah...i dun eat much anyway. though have to have a strict exercise / yoga plan...=P

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach