Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy Saturday

Once again, another round of office spring cleaning, and finally...I've moved in and settled down into my cozy office room. muahahah...well, nothing to be happy about frankly, cos it's the room beside to my boss, PLUS...there's a window in between the wall panels, so he can practically see me everyday..everytime...*sigh* oh well, at least the office looks more spacious, clean, and definately fresher...

Anyway, started off waking up early, taking a fresh air morning walk with Allysa at the playground. Incidently, there was another family at the playground with 2 of their kids. When they were about to go off, suddenly the mother called out "allysa". hhahah...what a small world to have 2 kids with the same name meeting each other like that.

Next was breakfast at McD. FINALLY~~ they have Filet-O-Fish for breakfast. I was getting a little bored of their Egg / Sausage Muffins. maybe the taste is a bit too weird for me. Allysa got herself the kids meal with Hello Kitty toy kit & the other a Car. *but seems like she likes the car even more than kitty...~_~"

In the evening later, would probably see how my maid plant / transfer some flowers. We took back some flower pots from the office (since all the plants dried out and died) hehehe... the plants at home were growing bigger and so would need a bigger place to continue growing. =P

Time to relax while I still can for this afternoon....*yawn*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach