Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Twins surprise

On Aug 2003, I had the happiest surprise, which was knowing that I was pregnant with a healthy baby girl. Now she's grown up (2 yrs 6 mths), all cute and pretty.

However, on a Saturday morning in July 2006, the most shocking (but still wonderful) surprise I have ever received, was finding out that I was pregnant again - with twins!

Who would have known that I will be carrying (and will be giving birth) to twins. Girls or boys, its still unknown cos its still too early to tell. But what matters most is that they're both healthy and growing steadily.

Well...will have to update more later on...*

No comments:

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach