Sunday, July 30, 2006

2nd doctor's appointment

My 2nd appointment with the doctor was rather exciting. I get to see my twins on screen once every month for now...and probably more frequent when the due date is nearer. This time however, since they are a little bit bigger, we could see their fairly visible forms and features. The cute thing was when my doctor commented that the twins have a very nice "nose"...yea...hmm...i may have a feeling they're both girls...hehehe...will only know by next month or so though. Anyway, so far so good, am coping ok with the overall situation. (how I miss my sushi though....*sniff sniff* must definately go to a sushi buffet next year once everything settles down...SALMON here I come!!)

So near yet so far, I can't wait to see the twins. CNY is also almost close to their due date, so I'm also fairly excited to spend the new year's with them, like how I spent my new year with the first one (allysa) ^_^ when she was born. (sorry to say to some cos I won't have enough to spend as ang pow's...better luck again in 2008 lah..) =P

2 comments:

George Yew said...

hmm might be a boy and a girl too. hehe. :):):):)

i feel so happy for you when i saw ur post. :D

Renee said...

hehee..will know girl or boy after Sept ;) i feel very happy too becos lotsa ppl are happy for me :)

What I Do & Like Doing & Likes...

(1) Teaching Kids (2) Volunteering (3) Crochet Flowers (4) Arts & Crafts (5) Virtual Farming/Cafe (6) Swimming (7) Singing (8) Salmon Sushi (9) J-Co Donuts (10) Pasta (11) Watermelon (12) Beach